Monday, January 28, 2013

Weekly Illustrations Update

OK folks! We are trying to get our Weekly Illustrations Club back on track! We do need some input as to what you might all like to see for future topics! Some of you have submitted ideas in the past which we have used, but we would like to get a bit of a collection going to avoid gaps between weeks.

If you have any suggestions for what you would like to see improved or changed, please feel free to comment to this post or fire us an email through VanSketch.com!

Other than that I will be picking a topic for today to get things rolling again, but I would definitely appreciate some input for the following week!

We are still looking into prizes for monthly participants and setting up a voting system. What are some things you might like to see as prizes? We were originally thinking gift certificates to Opus or DeSerres. Any thoughts?

Also! I have updated VanSketch.com and added a whole lot more to the Resources page and am adding more Vancouver studios as I find them. If you see one I've missed, please let me know and I'll add it asap.

We are also going to be starting a Sketch Group this spring where we will be picking a day (likely a weekend day) and gathering up a bunch of people to head downtown to do some sketching! More information about that will be posted as we get closer to spring.

I hope everyone is having a fantastic start to the new year and I look forward to seeing all of your weekly illustrations!

Cheers!
Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment